Now enrolling for the 2018-19 school year and beyond!
Call 781-646-5280 or send us an email to arrange a visit.
Established in 1968 and serving children ages 15 months through 5 years, Rogers-Pierce Children’s Center (RPCC) provides the flexibility of full or part-time schedules and open enrollment throughout the year on a space-available basis. RPCC is a non-profit school centered on establishing a creative and safe learning environment. Our classes are small and have a low teacher-to-child ratio. We value the extra attention and stimulation this allows us to give our children.
- High-quality care that nurtures self-confidence, exploration, and learning
- Small class sizes with low teacher-to-child ratios
- Experienced, professional teaching staff
- Developmentally appropriate programs
- Music and movement specialists who visit the school
- Full-day and part-time schedules offered year-round
- Unique facilities; five developmentally appropriate classrooms, gymnasium, kitchen, and tree-shaded outdoor play area
- Parent-run Board of Directors
RPCC was founded as a nursery school for children of all ethnic, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds. Its goal was to offer a stimulating program for preschoolers along with enrichment opportunities that stemmed from creating links within and beyond the immediate community. In 1970, the center expanded to provide full-day programs to meet the needs of working parents.